We are glad to guide and assist you prepare your upcoming journey to or from the Sultanate of Oman.
Arriving in Oman
If you are preparing to travel to Oman here are the steps that will guide you in your journey:
- Travelers are not required to register through (travel.moh.gov.om) anymore for traveling to the Sultanate of Oman.
- Non-citizen travelers aged 18 and above traveling to the Sultanate of
Oman are required to present a vaccination certificate indicating that they
have received at least two doses of the approved COVID-19 vaccine at
least 14 days before traveling.
Approved vaccines in Oman
- Two doses of (Pfizer BioNTech, Oxford Astrazeneca, Covishield AstraZeneca, Sputnik, Sinovac, Moderna, and Sinopharm, or (a single dose of Johnson & Johnson).
- The last dose is required to be taken at least fourteen (14) days ahead of the estimated arrival time.
- Please note that the Ministry of Health publishes and updates the list of vaccines approved in Oman.
- All travelers arriving in the Sultanate of Oman are required to
obtain international health insurance to cover the cost of one month's
treatment of COVID- 19, with the exception of Omani citizens, GCC
citizens, and travelers with free treatment cards.
Departing from Oman
Make sure to continuously check with your airline in order to learn about the requirements of the destination you are headed to, also don’t forget to consider the following requirements:
- Omani citizens and residents can travel abroad without pre-approval. - Omani citizens shall have health insurance covering COVID-19 valid in the country they are traveling to.
- Travelers need to be at the airport at least 3 hours before the official time of departure or 4 hours at most.
- Never travel if you display coronavirus symptoms.
- If required, PCR tests can be done at the Airport Drive-through and Walk-in facilities, located in P5 car park in Muscat.
- The cost of the drive-thru PCR test is 19 OMR, you can register for it through http://travel.moh.gov.om
- Test results will be available within 24 hours at http://travel.moh.gov.om
Travel Safely. Stay Healthy
The necessary protective measures has been implemented in the Sultanate of Oman to make your visit is as safe and smooth as possible. However, your commitment and cooperation in adhering to the measures taken will help us overcome this pandemic together:
- Do not travel if you feel sick or have a fever.
- Wearing a face mask in crowded and enclosed spaces is mandatory
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1.5 meters.
- Check-in online to avoid face-to-face contact at the airport.
- Clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces, including mobile phones.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a paper towel cover or a flexed elbow when sneezing or coughing, even when wearing a mask.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with others, including handshaking and other greeting gestures.
- Vaccination certificates mandatory to enter public places . Each individual needs to show his/her vaccination certificate of at least two doses either on phone or a hard copy of the same to enter the premises of our shopping.